You, as a Buyer, may pay for the Products, using one of the following payment methods and pursuant to the following provisions:
- Credit card: 2% surcharge applies to most credit card payments.
A 3% surcharge applies to American Express card payments, or
- Cheque: Payable to "Timepiece360 FZCO".
Funds may take up to 5 working days to clear into our account, or
- Banker's draft: Payable to "Timepiece360 Limited" All drafts will be authenticated by our bank before the watch is released, or
- Bank transfer: We accept payment by SWIFT transfers.
Please contact us for our bank account details; If after paying the initial deposit for the products we do not receive the balance payment in full and cleared funds within a reasonable time 5 days, then 10% won’t be refunded and order will be cancelled.
You, as a Buyer, are obliged to use one payment method only and you can not use multiple methods to pay for a Product.
If you are based outside UAE, you may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. You must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products. Any additional charges for customs clearance will be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.
You can choose one of 2 methods to collect the item:
- Collection from our showroom. The Buyer may (i) personally collect the Product from our showroom in which the Buyer must present proof of identification and all documents supporting purchase of the Product, or
(ii) The Buyer may appoint another person to collect the item from the showroom, provided the Buyer notifies us by email, in advance, where the email comprises details of the appointed person (full name and ID/passport number) and the appointed person provides us with a valid ID or passport along with the email sent from the Buyer to Us.
- The Item is usually delivered to the billing address of the card holder, unless another address is provided by the Buyer.
You will be asked to provide evidence of identity and sign for receiving the item.
- Delivery charges will vary depending on your address and the weight of the parcel. Deliveries to any location within the UAE will be for free. If you are based outside of the UAE, we will advise you of our delivery charges.
- We use DHL services for our national and international destinations. All dates quoted by us for dispatch and delivery of your Item are estimations only.
- TP auctions and Timepiece 360 FZCO will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Item that is caused by an event outside of our control or your failure to provide us with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the delivery of the Item.
- For receipt of the Item and before release of the shipment; the Buyer must provide a valid ID or passport and his/her signature. Any parcel which has been damaged or tampered with should not be signed for and delivery should be refused.
- If returning an item to us, you will be responsible for the postage and packaging costs unless we waive this requirement in writing (which includes email and/or fax). Please note that customers outside UAE will not be refunded their postage costs for unsuitable items.
- Returns and Cancellation:
- In the event of the delivery of a faulty or defective item or an item which is not as described at the time of auction/purchase, you, as a Buyer, must notify us within 7 working days from the date of delivery, and return the item, with box and paperwork where applicable, within 14 business days from the date of delivery of the item.
- We will promptly inspect the item and carry out testing, if required. If the item is proven faulty, defective or not as described at the time of auction/purchase, we, at our sole discretion, will either:
- Replace the item on a like for like basis, or
- Repair the item, or
- Refund your payment in full within 30 days from the date of inspecting the watch.